Expenses which are commonly incurred during the Liquidation include, but are not limited to:
- Hotel (meeting room hire) (€50 x 2) €100
- Pre-meeting Newspaper Advert €340
- Pre-final meeting (in 12 months time) Newspaper Advert €340
- Iris Oifigiuil advertisements (€42 x 2) €84
- Companies office filing forms fees (4x €15) €60
- Advertisement for any creditors to come forward €180
- Pre-final meeting Newspaper Advert €340
- Iris Oifigiuil €42
- Companies office filing forms fees (5x €15) €75
Additional expenses would be incurred if the MVL procedure exceeds one year i.e. due to unforeseen circumstances
Professional Fees – quotations from Liquidators can vary. The vast majority of our clients find that the €69 they invest in obtaining these quotations pays dividends. They find they end up paying a lot less than expected and save an enormous amount of time in making phone calls and researching their options.
Note that all figures quoted above are approximate and can vary from case to case.
To discuss your requirements and our service call our confidential advice line or use the request a call back button above