Legal Advertisement Terms And Conditions
This page does not relate to the terms and conditions pertaining to the publishing of voluntary strike-off advertisements. For these, please click here:
Legal advertisement Terms and Conditions:
- We are not responsible for any errors as a result of being provided with incorrect information, advertisement wording or instructions;
- If an error in a notice occurs due to an error or oversight on our behalf, the extent of our liability will be to either insert the notice again (without charge for such second notice) or to refund the cost of the notice;
- We accept no responsibility for any notice placed by us where, subsequent to the placing of the notice, a “change of mind” occurs in relation to our engagement;
- You accept responsibility in the event of any claim made against us for placing a false, misleading or otherwise inappropriate notice;
- Only upon receipt of payment will the notice be listed in the newspaper(s).
- It is agreed that we cannot be held responsible for any errors, delays or inconvenience due to the actions or inactions of third parties;
We will provide a copy of each of the relevant newspaper pages by email, in PDF format. Should you hard copy/copies of the relevant newspaper pages to be sent by standard post, this can be arranged by request only. We would strongly advise that you obtain your own, just in case the unlikely event occurs that the one(s) sent by us are not delivered.